Concerns We Address, Questions We Can Answer And Advice We Provide At Monument Advisory
Members of the Monument Advisory team often get asked questions about financial advice. If we didn’t we’d be concerned. We find many people we talk to are unsure of what to ask and then when to ask the questions they are seeking answers to.
We hope this list of examples provides you with some clarity before you need meet with or contact your Financial Adviser.
At Monument Advisory we are happy to answer the following
- How much do I need at retirement? Can I afford to retire?
- How much will I have to spend each year when I retire, and where will my income come from in retirement?
- What can I be doing better in my financial situation?
- How do I balance living for the now, but still saving for the future?
- How do I best help my kids/grandkids, without creating financial problems for myself?
- What do we do with our investments?
- For those that have multiple investment properties, do I need to sell some before I retire, if so, which ones?
- We have earned a lot of money over recent years, and feel we should have more to show for it?
- We feel as though we should be a lot more efficient with our money, but don’t know how or where to start?
Have another question relating to your financial future? We’d love the opportunity to answer it for you.